The Grow Network
Limitation of Liability and Medical Disclaimer for all TGN products, including but not limited to; Alternatives To Dentists, Treating Infections without Antibiotics, Making Herbal Medicine Video Course and Medicine Kit, CBD oil, Elderberry Syrup, Equisetum Hyemale and any and all other ingestible products.
We at The Grow Network (“TGN”) shoot straight with our customers. We are not big on government interference, including legal mumbo jumbo like “disclaimers” or scary phrases like “limitation of liability.” That all said, this is America, the land of the free and the brave—and the lawsuit, so we did consult a lawyer before delivering these fantastic products to you. Of course, she sucked all the fun right out of it.
Here is what she said we should tell you before you watch any of our video content or use any of our products:
- No one employed or contracted by TGN is a medical provider. The video content and physical products we provide are meant to provide you with alternative methods to be used at your own discretion—lawyer alert—we make no representations that the advice “therein” is medical, dental, or even safe, and we are not liable if you act on what you see in the video as though it is.
- The content of our videos and our physical products are intended for adults aged 18 years and older. By watching the video and using any products, you certify that you are at least 18 years old.
- You are solely responsible for how you use our video content and physical products. TGN’s sole liability shall not exceed the amount you actually paid us. We are not liable for lost profits or any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, even if you let us know such damages are possible in advance or after the fact.
- You agree that the information provided in our video content is not to be taken as an alternative to professional medical advice. If you have specific questions about a medical matter, please consult your physician. If you think you are suffering from any medical condition, you should immediately seek professional attention. You should never delay seeking professional treatment because of information you read on our website or saw in one of our videos or video products.
- The rest of this is in all caps because you really need to understand it—and the Court says we should type it this way—not because we want to yell at you: CUSTOMER AGREES THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WHERE-IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TGN cannot, will not, and does not guarantee that our products will make or save you money, cure your ailments, treat any medical condition, or, ring you love. We hope we help and we try our best, but that’s all we can do.
- You agree to defend us and hold TGN harmless from all claims, demands, judgments, liability, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our products. If either of us is made aware of a claim relating to the products TGN provides, each party will let the other know as soon as possible.
- TGN agrees to take reasonable steps to protect our facility and our business so we can provide you with the products and services you pay for, but we can’t control everything. You agree that TGN will not be responsible for, or incur any liability as a result of, delays or failures in the delivery of the product or services as a result of alien invasions; something that breaks the internet; acts of the government, nature or your chosen deity; natural disasters; epidemics; or any other act or occurrence affecting TGN beyond our reasonable control.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Again, thanks for your ongoing support of The Grow Network.